Nonogram (or: Hanjie – Picross – Griddler – Japanese puzzles) are graphical puzzles. Find out which squares should be black based on the clues, and find the hidden image.
- Several puzzle sizes: 10×10 up to 90×90
- Print clues at top and left or at right and bottom
- Optionally print zeros (no black squares in a row)
- Puzzles and solutions are generated at 300 DPI (commercial print quality)
- Full commercial rights to use or sell the puzzles and puzzle books you create
- Private Facebook support group, lifetime license, free updates (for the modules you purchased)
- Windows only – the software works with Parallels or Virtualbox on Mac