Create Shaped Mazes with up to 200×200 squares. (Includes Standard Mazes 2D)
In need of unique and innovative puzzles?
With the Puzzle Maker Pro – Standard and Shaped Mazes 2D software you can have complete control over the design and complexity of your maze puzzle. Our sophisticated algorithm allows you create everything from simple mazes to complex mazes with a flick of a switch. Use your own clipart to create unique and exclusive mazes. Choose from a variety of colors for each element, different start and end symbols, select wall and passage thickness or make it totally random. With Standard and Shaped Mazes 2D it’s never been easier to make fun and challenging mazes
You can create just 1 or 10 or 100’s of mazes, and indeed create an entire puzzle book interior with one button click. This Standard and Shaped Mazes 2D version offers both shaped and rectangular mazes, shapes based on your own clipart.
Take a look at these images for an impression of the software and the results. Actual results will depend on your own customization settings.
How Does It Work
Open up the Shape Editor, and import the clipart you want to use. This can be a silhouette, or a regular colored image – All non transparent or non-white color will be part of the shape.
But there’s more:
- You can control the path-finding algorithm, creating easy and straight or complex meandering mazes.
- You can set the ‘wall width’ and the ‘door size’ (or passage width) to create unique customized mazes.
- You can click on the maze to set the start and end points, or to select our unique ‘longest path’ algorithm.
- You can even set the wall width and door size to random, creating a chaotic and wild look and feel.
By using the Preview button, you can see the maze with your chosen style settings right away.
Like any Puzzle Maker Pro module, Standard and Shaped Mazes 2D will create the puzzles and solutions as image files (JPG or PNG) at 300 DPI on your computer. Lightning fast.
Puzzle Maker Pro is our framework for almost all the puzzle modules. It offers additional functionality in a standardized way. Once you use one of the puzzle modules, each next module feels like ‘coming home’. Some basic, but many advanced features to help you to be productive.
- Presets – You can save the settings as a preset and use these presets for different projects or book series, making it even easier to create puzzles with your unique styling. In addition to that, after creating or previewing your puzzles, the settings will be saved for the next session.
- Save and Export Options – Once you’re satisfied with the preview and are ready to create puzzles, there are several output options to suit your needs: Puzzles and solutions will be created as separate files on your computer in either PNG or JPG format. This allows you to use these puzzles anywhere and any way you want. The images are saved with 300 DPI for professional high-quality printing.
There are also additional output options to automatically create a puzzle book. In addition to PNG and JPG you can export to PDF or Powerpoint format. You don’t need Powerpoint to create the files, but you’ll need Powerpoint 2007 or newer to open the files.
- Time Saver – For most puzzle types there is Time Saver extension, that will let you create puzzles and puzzle books even faster and comes with additional layout options. This is great for book publishers and PLR sellers.
Don’t just make a good puzzle, make a pro puzzle with Puzzle Maker Pro.
- Use your own images to create shapes, using the included shape/mask editor
- Create square or rectangular mazes, from 10×10 to 200×200 squares
- Create a shape from scratch, using the included shape/mask editor
- Flexible mazes complexity options
- Includes puzzle solutions
- Set the thickness of your maze’s walls
- Set the width of the passages between squares
- Optionally set the wall thickness and/or passage width to random, for a more complex and chaotic look and feel
- Choose from a variety of colors for each element
- Choose the start and end symbols
- Super-easy to use, ideal for novices and experienced puzzle makers alike
- Intuitive dashboard controls and interactive preview to see your changes right away
- Save and use your own presets for puzzle or page settings
- Export your individual puzzles and solutions at 300 DPI JPG or PNG for professional printing
- Export as a puzzle book in JPG, PPTX (PowerPoint) or PDF format (advanced layouts require Time Saver extension).
- Options to set margin sizes for easy puzzle book publishing
- Optimized for MS Windows 7 or higher, also compatible with Virtual Windows on Mac (contact customer support for more information)
- Full commercial rights to your creations
- Helpful and quick customer support
- Regular updates and improvements
- One-time payment with no on-going monthly fees
Choose Puzzle Maker Pro – Standard and Shaped Mazes 2D today for a fun and easy to use software that will make designing unique puzzles a breeze.
* Local currency prices are adjusted daily. Prices shown include GST/VAT if applicable. Optionally use your VAT id on checkout.
** If the shopping cart does not appear when you click “Add to Cart”, please disable your adblocker software for this website.
Our passion is creating software for creators and publishers. With BookPublisherTools you can enjoy continued support and regular updates with new and improved features, all included in the one-off price with no on-going fees (exceptions will be indicated clearly).
All purchases will be available to you immediately. If you don’t receive the email to access the software within a few minutes, please get in touch with our helpdesk.
Unfortunately we no longer give refunds for Puzzle Maker Pro modules. If you’re not sure if it will work for you, you can try the free demo version. The free demo version has full functionality (except Time Saver), but it will create watermarked puzzles. You can get access on this page: Puzzle Maker Pro – Demo