Three different shaped Word Search variations in one module: Regular Word Search, Hidden Word puzzles and Large Word Search puzzles (a large grid with few words and much ‘noise’). Includes Word Search Standard.
In need of unique and innovative puzzles?
If you’re publishing puzzle books, selling printables, or need unique content for your website or social media, Puzzle Maker Pro – Word Search Complete will help you achieve your goals.
You can create just 1 or 10 or 100’s of Word Search puzzles, and indeed create an entire puzzle book interior with one button click. This edition offers shaped or rectangular puzzles.
Take a look at these images for an impression of the software and the results. Actual results will depend on your own customization settings.
How Does It Work
Set up your word list.
Go to the shape editor and import your own image.
You’ll see a preview right away.
The puzzles are completely randomized, each time you click “Create” or “Next Preview” you’ll see a different puzzle.
Using the included shape editor, you can import your own images and edit the resulting shapes to perfection. Or start creating a shape from scratch.
In addition to the shaped puzzles, you get all the functionality of Word Search Standard:
- Set specific puzzle options, such as diagonal and backwards placement of words
- Limit the number of words to be used – i.e. if you want a large puzzle with lots of noise and only 10 or 20 words in it
- Use the hidden word feature, or select your own ‘fill’ letters to fill up the unused squares
- Use a blacklist – Words that should not appear in the puzzle accidently
- Limit the number of diagonals or shared letters (to limit words crossing each other)
- Remove spaces from the word list
- Use a numerical sort order if you want to create number puzzles
- Lots of styling options to complete customize the look and feel of the puzzle, including the way the solutions are shown
Like any Puzzle Maker Pro module, Word Search Complete will create the puzzles and solutions as image files (JPG or PNG) at 300 DPI on your computer. Puzzles will be generated really fast, however, settings like the hidden word will result in longer generation times.
Puzzle Maker Pro is our framework for almost all the puzzle modules. It offers additional functionality in a standardized way. Once you use one of the puzzle modules, each next module feels like ‘coming home’. Some basic, but many advanced features to help you to be productive.
- Presets – You can save the settings as a preset and use these presets for different projects or book series, making it even easier to create puzzles with your unique styling. In addition to that, after creating or previewing your puzzles, the settings will be saved for the next session.
- Save and Export Options – Once you’re satisfied with the preview and are ready to create puzzles, there are several output options to suit your needs: Puzzles and solutions will be created as separate files on your computer in either PNG or JPG format. This allows you to use these puzzles anywhere and any way you want. The images are saved with 300 DPI for professional high-quality printing.
There are also additional output options to automatically create a puzzle book. In addition to PNG and JPG you can export to PDF or Powerpoint format. You don’t need Powerpoint to create the files, but you’ll need Powerpoint 2007 or newer to open the files.
- Time Saver – For most puzzle types there is Time Saver extension, that will let you create puzzles and puzzle books even faster and comes with additional layout options. This is great for book publishers and PLR sellers.
Don’t just make a good puzzle, make a pro puzzle with Puzzle Maker Pro.
- Use the included Shape editor to import and edit your shapes into word search grids
- Use your own images to create shapes, using the included shape/mask editor, or create a shape from scratch
- Use your own wordlist
- Includes a blacklist option, to prevent certain words from appearing
- Includes puzzle solutions
- Choose from a variety of colors for each element
- Detailed control over fonts, font color, letter size and letter positioning
- Detailed control over the solution graphical options
- Super-easy to use, ideal for novices and experienced puzzle makers alike
- Intuitive dashboard controls and interactive preview to see your changes right away
- Save and use your own presets for puzzle or page settings
- Export your individual puzzles and solutions at 300 DPI JPG or PNG for professional printing
- Export as a puzzle book in JPG, PPTX (PowerPoint) or PDF format (advanced layouts require Time Saver extension).
- Options to set margin sizes for easy puzzle book publishing
- Optimized for MS Windows 7 or higher, also compatible with Virtual Windows on Mac (contact customer support for more information)
- Full commercial rights to your creations
- Helpful and quick customer support
- Regular updates and improvements
- One-time payment with no on-going monthly fees
Choose Puzzle Maker Pro – Word Search Complete today for a fun and easy to use software that will make designing unique puzzles a breeze.
* Local currency prices are adjusted daily. Prices shown include GST/VAT if applicable. Optionally use your VAT id on checkout.
** If the shopping cart does not appear when you click “Add to Cart”, please disable your adblocker software for this website.
Our passion is creating software for creators and publishers. With BookPublisherTools you can enjoy continued support and regular updates with new and improved features, all included in the one-off price with no on-going fees (exceptions will be indicated clearly).
All purchases will be available to you immediately. If you don’t receive the email to access the software within a few minutes, please get in touch with our helpdesk.
Unfortunately we no longer give refunds for Puzzle Maker Pro modules. If you’re not sure if it will work for you, you can try the free demo version. The free demo version has full functionality (except Time Saver), but it will create watermarked puzzles. You can get access on this page: Puzzle Maker Pro – Demo